Wednesday 28 February 2018

Week 9

The Girl Before has been waiting for me on my Audible.com app for a while. I was interested to see if this thriller lived up to its expectations. Told in two viewpoints, Then - Emma, and Now- Jane, it tells about the lives of these two characters before and while they live at 1 Folgate street. The house is a techno architect design house which monitors your wellbeing through regular psych assessments. The book flashes back and forth to uncover what happened to Emma.
A totally thrilling story. Another book read for my goodreads reading challenge, and at a stretch I’m going to count it as a Fiction book about psychology as the characters complete regular psychometric assessments while they live at 1 Folgate street, and without revealing any spoilers the main characters state of mind is in the fore front of your mind as you read.


No comments:

Post a Comment