Friday 8 June 2018

Week 23

It’s taken me 3 weeks to read however Dark Places by Gillian Flynn is a haunting psychological thriller that left me wondering. After the first chapter I was hooked, I just had so much going on workwise that I found it difficult only uncovering what was happening at a chapter a night. Last night was a cold wet night, so I showered and dressed in my Pjs and was determined to read until the very end.

Each chapter is told in a different character- Ben Day, Libby Day and Patty their mother. Ben and Patty narrate the past and Libby the future. Who killed the Day family? Was it Ben who was into devil worshipping? Was it Runner - husband to Patty and father to Ben, Michelle, Debby and Libby? In true Gillian Flynn style there is a twist at the end which keeps you turning the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment