Monday 11 April 2016

Erin's book challenge

So I haven't really tried to get this one done but I have read three of the nine books I challenged myself to read. 
Read a book at least 200 pages long... This was my book club selection in January, and I absolutely loved it. So glad I got the chance to read it... The girls loved it too. We had a great discussion about it the following month.

Amazon reads top 100 author is Stephen King, an author I have never read. This book was based on a baseball player and my son is into baseball so I thought I would give this one a go... Well, I don't know whether it's the genre or the author, but I didn't find this suspenseful just drawn out. Maybe it's not one of his better novels, but I don't want to read a Stephen King novel for quite a while.

Read a book that will make you laugh... Hmm.. Chelsea Handler is a comedian. I thought I would laugh, I actually squirmed listening to this. 

Hopefully I will continue to plod away at this list and finish before the year ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment