Monday 11 April 2016

Books I've enjoyed


Ohhh! I loved If I Stay so much I went online and bought Where she went immediately after finishing it. I waited for the mailman to deliver it everyday and life went on hold the moment it arrived. I devoured the book in an afternoon. I highly recommend this two book series.

I owned this book and the movie was coming out in January... Well I didn't read the book before it was released but thank goodness I made time for this. It was hard reading some of the scenes but I felt for the characters during the escape, and felt for Jack as comes to learn about life on the outside.
Another one due to be released as film this year... And I will have to take the tissues... I cried throughout the book. It was a truly fabulous read I'll be asking all my friends to read it, so I can discuss with them the storyline. Now should I read the next instalment part 2...



No comments:

Post a Comment