Saturday 1 September 2018

Week 35

After Reading The Cuckoo’s calling I wanted to read the original London literary detective -Sherlock Holmes! I have had the book for a while and it was one of my titles for Erin’s 9.0 reading challenge. I didn’t realise The adventures of Sherlock Holmes 🕵️‍♀️ was a collection of short stories. I spent more time reading this book than others as I put it down after reading each short story. The collection is very cleverly written. At times I found the beginnings of the stories drawn out as they start very similarly. There are ten short stories in total, with my favourite being The adventure of the blue carbuncle. Reading the stories I reminisced about my time in London early this year. I wish I had visited the Sherlock Holmes museum now in Baker Street.
Another book towards the Ultimate Reading challenge and Bookies R us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment