Tuesday 31 January 2017

Read Around the World Challenge


I thought it was time to do a recap on how many countries I have visited in the pages I have read in this challenge to read around the world before I am 50
.
Oceania:
Australia - The Light Between Oceans by M L Stedman

Asia:
Korea - Kite Fighters by Linda Su Park
Lebanon - Oranges in No Man's Land by Elizabeth Laird
Israel - One More River by Lynne Reid Banks

Africa:
Kenya - Facing the Lion by Joseph Lemasolai Lekuton
Sudan - A Long walk to water by Linda Su Park
Rwanda - One Thousand Hills by James Roy and Noel Zihabamwe
Somalia - Through my eyes: Amina by J L Powers

Europe:
Ireland - A Taste for It by Monica McInerney
United Kingdom - The War that saved my life by Kimberley Brubaker Bradley
Guernsey - The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows
France - Paris for One by Jojo Moyes
Denmark - Number the Stars by Lois Lowry

North and Central America:
United States - Everything I never told you by Celeste Ng

South America :
not yet explored

14 countries visited by January 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment