Friday 30 October 2015

My October reads

I managed to get through a couple of books this month...

Is it Just me? By Miranda Hart... I loved this social awkward comedian and this book had moments that made me cringe, made me relate to and just laugh out loud.


Next I managed to get through Hotel K by Kathyrn Bontella... A non fiction book that details life inside Kerokoban prison and the corruption in the Bali justice system.
A title I read that I thought I might share with my class, Emil and the detectives highly engaging novel about a boy travelling in a train to Berlin. He has some money stolen from him on the train and this book is about his adventures to recover the money from the thief. Originally written in German, a classic story that I think young children will love. 

And lastly with my class I enjoyed my childhood favourite ... Morris Lurie's Twenty seventh annual African hippopotamus race

What did you get to read this month? The new challenge starts Sunday can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment