Monday 19 October 2015

getting organised

I've gathered the books I already own from my list and piled them up near my favourite reading spot. I plan to get a couple of titles as audiobooks from audible.com as I have a monthly subscription and listen to books in my commute to and from work.

 My sunny reading spot
At the moment I am listening to Hotel K by Kathryn Bonella. I am reading this title as a non fiction book for another reading challenge I am in. This book is horrifying at times...The corruption outlined in Bali and the justice system makes me think twice before visiting this popular destination. I am up to the chapter where it discusses Amorozi, the man behind the Bali bombings and how he orchestrated another bombing whilst he was in prison due to the corruption. The conditions and treatment of prisoners is unjust...and relies on how much you are willing to bribe people.


No comments:

Post a Comment