Saturday 12 May 2018

Week 19

This week I listened to Little Sister by Lucy Dawson and Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill. Last year I read You Sent Me a Letter by Lucy Dawson which I found a really good thriller and so I added Little sister to my to be read pile. This book did not disappoint, Anya disappears in Mexico 🇲🇽 and her sister Kate struggles as they try and find her. It was really gripping.
I then wanted something a little light, and Meant to Be joined my to be read pile as it had this attractive cover and the story took place in London. I just spent a week in London and as Julie and Jason visit tourist sites as part of a school trip, I imagined myself with them. This was a light young adult read, highly predictable.


And so I am at 27 books for the year..



No comments:

Post a Comment