Thursday 10 November 2016

The light between oceans

I had seen this title on many reading lists, and it wasn't until I saw the trailer for the movie that I raced out to get a copy. I bought the book at the airport on our return flight home from Christchurch. Thinking I had a few months to read it, I was surprised when my husband told me they released the movie last week. So I got reading.

I got halfway through the book and I had to put my attention to other things. So there it stayed waiting for me to pick it up and when I did, I read it in one sitting. It was a real page turner the minute I got back into the story. Thoroughly took me along page after page. I cried in lots of moments along the way. And so, I finished another great story this year. A story from my home country and a memorable one too. 


And so this is the 7th book read in my read around the world book challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment